Our senior management shall plan the business management system to take account of the appropriate inputs and outputs necessary to meet the company’s objectives. In carrying out such planning, consideration shall be given to –
- the processes required within the business management system;
- the customer’s needs and expectations;
- experience gained;
- statutory and regulatory requirements;
- risk assessment findings;
- environmental aspects and impacts identified;
- training requirements;
- documentation requirements;
- performance data evaluated;
- emergency situations.
Health and Safety
Health and Safety is our highest priority. Bridgebank Ltd has...
Bridgebank Ltd understands and recognises the importance of a high...
We pride ourselves on being certificated to many third party...
Bridgebank Ltd has an established Integrated Business Management System (IBMS),...
Our environmental management system enables us to identify and minimise...